A shared staffing agreement, executed between the component PSO and the individual(s) or unit(s) from the parent organization, must require that:
- The component PSO will only provide access to identifiable PSWP to enable such individuals or units to assist the component PSO in its conduct of patient safety activities;
- The individuals or units from the parent organization that receive access to identifiable patient safety work product to assist the component PSO with its patient safety activities will:
- only use or disclose such information as specified by the component PSO to assist the component PSO in its conduct of patient safety activities;
- take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized disclosures; and
- comply with the other certifications the component PSO has made pursuant to section 3.102(c)(2) with respect to:
- unauthorized disclosures; and
- conducting the mission of the PSO without creating conflicts of interest.