Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A health care provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name.
Note: AHRQ updates the PSO information contained within the directories weekly, as needed; changes are made when there are newly listed PSOs and/or when existing information requires revision. Changes that would otherwise be effective on a weekend day or holiday will be effective on the next business day. Information contained in the directories is based on attestations that the PSOs provide. To update PSO contact information, please use the Change of Listing Information form; to update profile information, please go to the PSO PPC Web site.
There are 83 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Parent Organization Alternate Legal Name: Atrium Health
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- PSO Alternate Legal Name: AdventHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corp., Inc
- Parent Organization Alternate Legal Name: AdventHealth