Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 21 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 21 of 21 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Center for Leadership, Innovation and Research in EMS
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Press Ganey
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Strategic Radiology LLC
- NCHA, Inc.
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Hospital Research and Education Foundation
- Vizient Inc