Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 20 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 20 of 20 Listed PSOs
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Press Ganey
- Kentucky Hospital Association
- MCIC Vermont, LLC
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- NCHA, Inc.
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Vizient Inc