Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 21 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 21 of 21 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- American Data Network
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- Cassatt RRG Holding Company
- Community Hospital Alternative for Risk Transfer (CHART RRG)
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Clarity Group, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Kansas Clinical Improvement Collaborative, LLC
- University of Michigan Health System
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- Adventist Health System Sunbelt Healthcare Corporation
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- NCHA, Inc.
- North Carolina Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Vizient Inc