Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 12 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 12 of 12 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Kansas Clinical Improvement Collaborative, LLC
- LifePoint Hospitals Holdings, LLC
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists' Association
- NCHA, Inc.
- North Carolina Hospital Foundation, Inc.