Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 23 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 23 of 23 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- American Data Network
- Ascension Health
- Baptist Health South Florida, Inc.
- Metropolitan Chicago Breast Cancer Task Force
- DARTNet Institute
- DaVita Inc.
- Florida Atlantic University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida International University Self-Insurance Program
- Florida State University Self-Insurance Program
- University of Central Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of Florida Self-Insurance Program
- University of South Florida Self-Insurance Program
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- MCIC Vermont, LLC
- Urgent Care MSO, LLC
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Walmart Stores, Inc
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery
- Strategic Radiology LLC
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- The Guthrie Clinic
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
- NCHA, Inc.
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Women's Health USA