Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 15 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 15 of 15 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Maryland Patient Safety Center, Inc.
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- Vizient Inc