Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 19 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 19 of 19 Listed PSOs
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- Ascension Health
- Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Kansas Clinical Improvement Collaborative, LLC
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- Envision Healthcare
- Northwell Health, Inc.
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Vizient Inc
- The Society for Pediatric Anesthesia