Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 16 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 16 of 16 Listed PSOs
- Risk Management Foundation of the Harvard Medical Institutions, Inc.
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- CHS/Community Health Systems, Inc.
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Vizient Inc
- The Society for Pediatric Anesthesia