Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 21 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 21 of 21 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- AHS Legacy Operations, LLC
- American Data Network
- National Association of Children's Hospitals (N.A.C.H.)
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- HCA Holdings, Inc. (direct parent: EP Holdco, LLC)
- Health Catalyst, Inc
- Kentucky Hospital Association
- Louisiana Hospital Association
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Maryland Patient Safety Center, Inc.
- NCHA, Inc.
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Washington State Hospital Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Texas Hospital Association Foundation
- Virginia Hospital and Healthcare Association
- Virginia Hospital Research and Education Foundation
- Vizient Inc