Below is a list of PSOs that are currently listed by AHRQ. A healthcare provider can only obtain the confidentiality and privilege protections of the Patient Safety Act by working with a Federally-listed PSO.
Use the categories on the left to filter the list of PSOs or search a PSO name. There are 13 total PSOs listed by AHRQ.
Results1 - 13 of 13 Listed PSOs
- Texas A&M Health Science Rural and Community Health Institute
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center (TAMU-HSC)
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (NASPA)
- California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems (CAHHS)
- Hospital Quality Institute (HQI)
- Emergency Care Research Institute d/b/a ECRI
- Michigan Health & Hospital Association
- Illinois Health and Hospital Association
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Hospital Association
- Nebraska Medical Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Nebraska Pharmacists Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- South Florida Hospital and Healthcare Association, Inc.
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Tennessee Hospital Association
- UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Vizient Inc